We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts for World In Sign, a start-up technology & accessibility company. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
$500 Hiring Bonus after 90 days.
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Liaison with World In Sign creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials, and advertising copies.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to the business development and management teams.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization, and content development.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail for precise analysis of data
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and motivation to succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to work with teams and collaborate
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Time management and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
A bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or a related field is required. Should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, content management software and customer relationship management. Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Prefer individuals with at least 2 years of experience in marketing (digital and traditional) or sales
Any certifications from professional associations would be desired.
$25 – $27 per hour dependent on experience; Monday – Friday
*Part time **25 – 32 hours per week ***Hours could increase to full time dependent on productivity, outcomes, and business needs
Reporting to corporate office, 8070 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring MD