The Reizen Talking Atomic Watch Keychain has an easy-to-press, big “TALK” button that announces both the time and date. Its radio control feature enables the watch to receive a time-setting radio signal. This signal sets the time and date on the watch automatically.
The watch can be set to receive either the USA or UK Atomic Clock time signal at 3:00 a.m. every night to maintain accurate timekeeping.
Note: Atomic Radio-Controlled NIST Time-Setting Function for this watch is only available in:
1) USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
2) United Kingdom
However, the time is easily set manually wherever there is no accessible atomic signal.
- Just press the “TALK” button to hear the time and date— great for blind users and those with low vision
- Atomic radio-controlled time and date reception in the USA and UK
- 5 daily alarms and your choice of 12-hour or 24-hour LCD time display
- Easily attachable keychain (included)
- Powered by 1 CR2032 battery (included)